Refexology Testimonial

Reflexology Testimonial

"I first started working with JoAnn several years ago for some digestive issues I was having. She was most helpful. When I received my diagnosis of Stage III breast cancer in August of last year, I knew immediately that I was see JoAnn for reflexology. The treatment she gives me weekly supports my body as it is going through chemotherapy treatment, helping me stay strong and balanced in spite of the drug treatment. I believe I am managing the minimal side effects in large part because of this adjunctive treatment.

In addition to her skill as a Reflexologist, JoAnn has a huge heart and a warm, caring presence. I can't think of any one more suited to working with children than her. She meets each person where they are and helps them find their own way to healing."

-CW, Santa Cruz