- Foot Reflexology Tennent Technique™
- Reflexology Links and Resources
- Purchase Foot Charts
- My Path to Health Through Reflexology
- Foot Pain and Reflexology
- Foot Massage and Foot Reflexology
- History and Benefits of Reflexology
- Natural Foot Care and Diabetic Foot Care
- Reflexology Testimonials
- What is Reflexology?
What is Reflexology?
The basic technique involves the use of the thumb and fingers to apply pressure to the reflex-zones in either the hand or the foot to provoke a healing response throughout the entire body.
Reflexology relieves foot pain and back pain. Reflexology is very beneficial for people with diabetes. There have been documented positive effects for infertility, stroke, digestive problems and hormonal imbalances. Effective in relieving symptoms of stroke, asthma, glaucoma, and many other ailments Reflexology is preventive foot care that maintains health, vitality and strengthens immunity.
World Peace, Blessings and Many Thanks