How Reflexology Works

How Reflexology Works

When we are born, our foot and hand prints are used for identification on our birth certificate. Our feet and hands represent the whole body; not only do they support but also balance us. Foot and Hand Reflexology is a system that addresses an individuals whole body. I practiced European Reflexology that is specifically detailed with the human anatomy. In atypical one hour session I address the whole anatomy: skeletal structure, the brain, hormonal, lymphatic, muscular, digestive, and nervous systems and all glands and organs. By addressing the whole body, you can get to the root of the problem. In my personal experience of receiving Reflexology, the root of my ruptured disc was endometriosis. After my reproductive problem was addressed, my back healed itself.

The reflex-zones show pain when there is strain, weakness, damage or disease or blockage in a corresponding body part. The application of pressure to that reflex-zone in either the foot or the hand provokes a healing response in the body. As the pain in the reflex-zone diminishes, the affected point of the body begins to function better.

I believe in the body's ability to heal itself. As a Certified Reflexologist and Massage Practitioner, I help facilitate your healing energy. It is my passion in life to make people aware of the benefits of Reflexology. I have been humbled by my own pain and would like to assist others in overcoming their pain. So put your best foot forward and take a look at your feet and hands. Know there is a story there, waiting to unfold.

World Peace and Many Thanks!